Enrollment - Necessary Forms for Registering


In order to register your child we require the following:


  • A current PG & E or SMUD bill with a parent or guardian's name and physical address 


  • Immunization Records with proof of TDap vaccine (on or after 7th birthday) and 2nd MMR shot.


  • Birth Certificate



Please click on link below for more information from our district on enrolling your child.